Final Blog Post
Click here to go to my best blog post. My blog post on theme of The Assassin and the Desert was my best post on blogger. It showed that i was able to identify the theme of a book and give examples of where the theme is present. An example of me supporting the theme is "This is pretty much summed up in this quote,"If you can learn to endure pain, you can survive anything. Some people learn to embrace it- to love it. Some endure it through drowning it in sorrow, or by making themselves forget. Others turn it into anger. But Ansel let her pain become hate, and let it consume her until she became something else entirely- a person I don't think she ever wished to be"(Mass Pg 48).-(Beach). This demonstrates that I can support and prove a theme if I find it present in the text.
Next trimester i want to be able to finish the book i'm on and be able to go into more detail when Im writing on something. I want to be able to comprehend what I am reading more by using close reading skills and active reading skills I learned this trimester. I hope this will allow me to fully understand and enjoy my independent reading novels. As for my writing, I hope that I will be able to incorporate more detail into my writing to help with my comprehension of the novel I am reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment