Sunday, February 9, 2014
most important line in chapter 1 of Crocidile Tears
The most important line in the first chapter of Crocidile Tears was on page 15. The line was "Of course,if the disaster had been any greater,they would have raised much, much more," (Horowitz 15). This line was the most important because it set the tone for the book. You can now tell what the antaginists will do toe gain money and power in the book. It also gives a literal sence to the books title "Crocidlie Tears". The meaning of crocidile tears is the belife that crocidiles will cry fake tears to lure in their prey, and then cry actuall tears as the kill and eat them. The meaning of this term matches up because the British Red Cross used a nuclear meltdown in India as an excuse to get money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I could never get into the Alex Ryder series, I read part of the 1rst book and I just don't like the secret agent kid idea.
ReplyDelete